Social Impact Consulting Firm LINK Strategic Partners Wins 11 MarCom Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Communication
Awards are judged by an international team of marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, digital, and web professionals
WASHINGTON (November 9, 2020) – LINK Strategic Partners is proud to announce it has won 11 MarCom Awards for excellence in creativity for strategic communications and marketing causes. LINK won awards for the following projects/campaigns:
- DC Department of Aging and Community Living (Truck Wrap Design, https://dacl.dc.gov/)
- DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (Motion Graphic Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOLwB5Nug0w)
- DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (Landing Page, https://dcra.dc.gov/)
- DC Office of the People’s Counsel (Poster Design, https://opc-dc.gov/)
- DC Office of the People’s Counsel (Infographics, https://opc-dc.gov/)
- LearnServe International (Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnRcTRW9wc)
- Live It Learn It (Video, https://www.liveitlearnit.org/)
- Pathways 2 Power (Magazine, https://www.pathways2power.org/)
- Project Benji – Ask Benji (Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVwhI3iuN3o)
- Project Benji – Ask Benji (Motion Graphics, www.askbenji.org)
- Tonic at Quigley’s (Menu Design, http://tonicrestaurantdc.com/desserts/)
“These 11 awards are a testament to our clients, LINK’s mission-driven work, and our team who passionately work every day to meet the communications and engagement needs of our partners,” said Michael Akin, LINK president. “We believe in our clients’ missions, and winning awards like the MarCom helps to bring more attention to the great work they do with our shared communities.”
The MarCom Awards honor excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work, and generosity of industry professionals. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year about 6,000 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries. MarCom is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The international organization, founded in 1995, consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, digital, and web professionals.
For more information about the array of services LINK Strategic Partners provides, go to linksp.com or follow them on Facebook and Twitter on @LINKstrategic or Instagram @linkstrategic.
About LINK Strategic Partners
LINK Strategic Partners is a strategic communications, stakeholder engagement, and social impact consulting firm proudly based in Washington, DC. In eight years, LINK has expanded from a small local shop to a dynamic firm with hundreds of local, regional, national, and international clients. Our world-class and diverse team of professionals ranges from 17 to 92 years of age and leads our offices in DC, Phoenix, St. Louis, Maine, New York, and Manchester, England. LINK’s mission-driven work includes thousands of hours of pro bono work provided to community partners. Visit www.linksp.com.